Monday, December 11, 2006

Snow Day, Part 2

Just thought I would give you an update on what a few days can do.

This is the view from my front window - again with a pedestrian and car. Snow is barely to his knees now and the Postman is getting through. Has turned much warmer today so the roads sound very slushy as the cars go by.

The next picture is of the shed next door as seen from our kitchen window. Today is much greyer than the earlier picture I must admit.

Son had arranged for the young lad next door to do the sidewalks so I am very, very pleased. Now just to get it done the way I want -- like to walk the path beside the house and don't need any more than the one footpath for the last third of the laneway. Because of plants and such we rarely pull the car in any further.

Got the desk in the front room cleared off and Son moved the computer back in this weekend. I also bought a small cabinet to sit the CPU on so it gives me more desktop space AND a place to put paper supplies and such. Looks much neater now, I feel more organized AND we now again can watch TV while on the computer. Even have the light behind my chair plugged in, something that hasn't been done for the last 6 months. It is a trilight and a bendable arm light with a True Color bulb ideal for doing handwork with. Guess I better get my chair cleared off now. Thought I was going to use the table beside it for the CPU and just dumped things from it onto my chair. Move one thing and find 20 more things to do.

Working on some "mindless" knitting just now and looking like nothing is getting done so no pictures of it. Must get organized! Especially before my operation. Can do plenty of knitting then so trying now to get organized for Christmas and then.

2 comments:

flit December 11, 2006 at 4:08 PM  

Yeah but does he have a router working yet? Wireless would be the easiest.

tamara,  December 11, 2006 at 6:29 PM  

you still have ~waaay~ more snow than we have...we had rain today :( not happy with that

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations