Sunday, January 28, 2007

Toys and See you later

Son has brought home a nice new toy. One that I have not touched yet nor do I care if I never do. One that he played with all Saturday afternoon. One that requires special care and attention and water. One that comes with a video to tell you how to use and take care of it. I must admit he certainly did enjoy his first day with it. He admits to paying a lot for it but it is his own money. He probably did pay more than I spent on yarn Saturday. (I came home with enough yarn for some baby sweaters and 8 more hedgehogs. Mostly because he reqested some so no word was said when I got home.) We will not be getting into a discussion as to which has more lasting value.

If you would like a toy like his, they are described at the following web site. Knock yourself out.

http://www.dewdad.com/eurosteam.html


Yes, it is an iron. Doesn't every Man want one and buy the very best?
It is also recommended for sewers so will make use of it then, I guess.

I am off shortly to Cambridge to meet Mandy's Mom. Spend the night in a hotel, go to the hospital and sleep until Tuesday. Hope you keep well and will be back in a week or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations