Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Birthday Thoughts

Took my "new" brother-in-law out for lunch with my Sister, Heather, and Bev since it is his birthday on Saturday and mine was today. Used a gift certificate I received as a Christmas present so I thought what could be better.

Tonight I had a visit from Emily and Sarah with Dad and Lisa, phone calls from Flit, Jessica and Mandy's family, and an email from Tamara. Very nice evening and loved hearing from them all.

Trying to get things ready as going to Michigan on Friday with Bev for a workshop with Lucy Neatby. Really looking forward to that even though I don't have my coat knit enough to take it and show it off. (Harlequin coat which is the first on the linked page.) After the shopping this afternoon I really don't feel like moving very much.

I did finish a pair of socks made from her book "Cool Socks, Warm Feet". Introduced some plain red as I didn't think I had enough yarn. Turned out I had enough of the Regia but I like the red anyway and will use the remains for Barbie clothes or something. Camera is charging now so I'll take a picture later and try to upload it.

There is about 1 more pattern repeat in my bmaboo scarf so hopefully I'll be able to show it also.

Getting late so think I'll head for bed. The bus comes at 9 for me tomorrow for Knitting group and swimming. Wish I had thought to buy some cookies or something to take in as a treat tomorrow but much too late to worry about it now.

Enjoy the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations