Thursday, May 31, 2007

Made it to Thursday

At the start of the week I thought that making it to Thursday would be a big achievement. Well, I have made it and feel better about the work I am doing it and how I am doing it. The two board members I deal with seem to appreciate what I am doing so that makes me feel better and relax somewhat about it all.

Tomorrow and Monday is when the bulk of their money comes in so this should be a major hurdle. Just have to take it one item at a time and it will work out.

Getting a fair amount of knitting done. The few minutes on or waiting for the bus, 15 mins at lunch time are adding up on project one. I have been getting home, eating supper, and then lying down in bed for the evening so I get quite a bit knit then. Now have to make the decision if I have enough width on the shawl to start the edging and enough yarn to do the edging. Debating on buying a different yarn for the edging and working the centre until I run out of my starting yarn. Guess I should measure the centre part first and then decide. Have decided on an edging so that certainly helps.

Enjoy life.

1 comments:

flit June 1, 2007 at 7:17 PM  

Very pretty new look!

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations