Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Port Huron

Just back from Port Huron with my Sister and a friend of hers. Had a very nice time on a very hot day.

They were shopping for sheets and visited 5 stores and Birchwood Mall. I went into 2 stores, the mall to pay my J.C.Penny account and Barnes and Noble. I had the book Charmed Knitting for Harry Potter Fans (I think that is the correct name) on order so was pleased to get it. There are several patterns that I would like to make for myself and there are several fans in the family so must remember to take it to Brampton next time. Until then I will hide the book so I don't start any more projects. Did not get too much done on the baby shawl and 2 rounds on the socks so it was not a very productive day in that sense.

Got a call from Manpower yesterday so working Friday evening and Saturday. There was also a call on the machine when I got home from them about another position so I'll have to call first thing tomorrow about that. Would really like it if that turns out.

Enjoy life.

1 comments:

flit May 24, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

So...when are you guys going to come up and visit Victoria Harbour?

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations