Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Starting Over

Had a blog before but it wouldn't work properly or add pictures so have let it drop.

Had a blog with Today.com but they didn't like the fact that my daughter helped me set it up and had left her name on it so they closed it down.

Here is hoping that this one lasts longer and will do much better. Yes, my daughter will be helping me set it up but thought I would like to get started.

She and her Sister are in Victoria, B.C. for one week of a specialized course. Course sounds interesting for Flit (http://nontraditionalstudentsrus.blogspot.com/) and Sis gets to spend lots of free time in a city where she hadn't been before. I get to stay with two of the grandchildren so works out well.

Have got one book read and a whole basement to go. Actually have set aside a pile and hopefully will get through a few more.

2 comments:

Stephanie Barr June 18, 2009 at 4:34 AM  

Love your new digs. Sorry you got tossed from Today.com, but you're better off.

Anonymous,  June 18, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

That's obscene that Today.com treated you so nastily, for no justifiable reason whatsoever. But a great many of us have learned how truly unscrupulous and nasty they are.

You'll be so much better off in your new freedom! Lovely blog! I'm adding it to my Exiles list, and will try to visit as regularly as I can.

(My own regular blog is Bookishgal. (I'm adding it here, since the comment form won't let me make a comment in that identity, but rather in my WordPress identity. Which of course is a good blog too! :-) )

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations