Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birthday Wishes


The youngest has a birthday today and no one to celebrate with. Hubby working, youngest at a team party, and son broke so can't treat her to anything. All other family are out of town.

We did get together on the weekend and I did buy her supper than and I have given her some material for new curtains she wants so hope that counts.

No blog so I can't send you over to give her wishes but I am sure you are thinking them.

The picture, by the way, was taken in a campground in Florence, Italy, when she was almost 3. I was lying down and she was carrying a large bottle of Chianti Red Wine over her shoulder. Forcast of what she would be liking now?

Won't tell anymore stories about her -- at least not this year.

Hope she does read this and that she has a great day and an even better year to come.

1 comments:

flit September 10, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

I actually remembered her birthday in time to call YAY me.

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations