Friday, September 11, 2009

The Baby Shawl -- Update 3


Was very surprised at how much I got done this past weekend.

Finished the plain knitting section and did two pattern rows of the first lace band.

Considering I drove to DD2's house on Saturday, with her to Flit's place for her Open House on Sunday, on Monday I saw AJ's final soccer game of the season -- which they won -- and drove home, so I think I did very well.

Good thing I did as I found out I have 2 more shawls to be done in the next 6-7 months (just told about them), received the info for the wedding afghan, have a coat and sweater for me started plus socks, of course, to carry about.

It is the Kitchener-Waterloo Knitter's Fair this Saturday which I have to go to, of course. That is a given for me although I have missed several years. Will look at shawl yarn and if a pattern jumps out at me, I might consider it. It would really have to scream my name as I do have a lot already. No one charges for looking, thank goodness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations