Sunday, February 14, 2010

2010 Olympics - Day 1

Didn't watch much Olympics and didn't do any knitting. May come back to bite me knitting wise but went out shopping for the two colours I needed to finish the project. Paddy Green and a true yellow are not colours I have in my stash. Found out they are not colours found easily in the type of yarn I wanted. Finally settled on a yellow but the green was much more difficult!

Watched the Women's Moguls and felt every bump as they hit the moguls. And how do you practise the jumps? Impressive skills and could easily see why the Gold and Silver winners were who they were. They did such fantastic runs!

Now if only the demonstrators would smarten up and realize that good press is better than doing damage and throwing things.

Now off to see some grandchildren.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations