Friday, February 26, 2010

Olympics - Day 13

Well, the Beaver was a hit at Knitting Group tonight and at my work today. Have one request for one and for a Hedgehog - that without ever having seen one. Will only need one ball of brown for Beaver as didn't use very much of most of the other colours.

Photoshoot is booked for Saturday morning.

Not even watching the Olympics tonight. Did notice on the email headlines that the Ladies Curling got silver so I am glad they medalled although I am sure they would have preferred the Gold.

Big day planned for Saturday so off to bed now.

2 comments:

Unknown February 27, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

I found you through Entrecard but had to read because I had a big 'I can't knit' fit this morning and posted about it - which always makes me seek out blogs -er people who can. And I love what you do. Seems Ive seen a lot of blog Olympics today and now I'm really jealous!

Even with the jealousy - nice to meet you!
Tracy

Flemisa February 27, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Thanks for visiting and hope you will visit again.
After the Olympics, I am not sure I will blog every day but doing it was part of my challenge. Know for sure that I will be knitting every day.
Now -- off to read your blog.

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations