Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reno - Day 5

Another day of the painters.

Walked into a fog to start off the day. Not a fog in my own head! A fog created from the sanding that had been done. Lucky for me they had done most of it in the morning and were doing more patching and painting in the afternoon.

Some of the "regulars" for Friday Social Hour met in one of the units and then dropped in for their visit to me and to get their mail. Since the workers had just left it was a nice break for me and didn't interrupt anyone.

Got to my knitting at Little Red Mitten and started Clue 4 on a shawl. It is the reverse of clues 2 and 3 so took some figuring out. I had a nice rhythm going by the end of clue 3. Needless to say the work came out a few times until I finally got going on it Saturday. Must really get my camera and cord out!

1 comments:

Kali and Aswell February 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

Clues for knitting? She do not knowed what you do be talking about, we grandma!

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations