Tuesday, October 17, 2006

One Done

Finished knitting the ISC3 scarf. Have to finish off a few ends and block it so I am very pleased. Nearly 7' at this point so should qualify as a long scarf. Very grey and rainy today so will leave the pictures until I have it blocked. Just have one or two small things I would like to pick up to go with it as small added gifts.

Lucy's scarf has been ripped out about 10 more times as didn't like the look I was getting, next time I cast on the wrong number of stitches, started the pattern too soon, pattern wasn't showing up, edgeing didn't look right -- you name it, I found a reason to rip out. Tried another pattern very early this morning when I couldn't sleep so will have to check it out in the clear light of day to see if it will work. Have one or two ideas if this latest pattern doesn't work.

Enjoy the process.

2 comments:

flit October 19, 2006 at 9:09 PM  

did ya see my email?????

I don't have to beg for jobs for next semester. One more and I can quit the part time ones, even :)

I'm having a good day ...well, aside from having a ~few~ difficulties with computers!

Tamara,  October 19, 2006 at 10:39 PM  

a few difficulties? LMAO...right

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations