Saturday, October 14, 2006

Thanks, Flit

I consider myself fairly familiar with computers but have not tried anything with Blogs and working with HTML and such until I started this blog. Thought that since my eldest was teaching Computer courses at a college that maybe she would act as my resource person.

Right now she is taking University English courses, teaching computer courses, caretaker to her mother-in-law who has Alzheimer's, repairing computers and is the mother of two. (The girls are at colleges but very quick to phone and/or text their Mother.)

Then I forward her a request to put a ticker tape on my blog and within a day it is all done. She also said that I might have a calendar soon. I really appreciate her efforts and her taking the time to do it. I am truly impressed by all that she is doing so to get something done for me and done so quickly is very, very special.

Thanks every so much, Flit.
Feel free to add a picture of your backyard view at anytime. Especially since I haven't posted any pictures lately.

2 comments:

Tamara,  October 14, 2006 at 4:13 PM  

Sure is nice having a computer geek in the family huh? LOL

flit October 15, 2006 at 10:04 AM  

Calendar is done .... can move it up higher if you want; just let me know

I haven't even looked at how you post pictures... will give it a go sometime though... maybe when I finish my magazine article...assuming I ever manage that!

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations