Thursday, January 11, 2007

Step Closer

Had a great time yesterday with a meeting of our Red Hat Group. Met at the Red Lobster as we had missed our December gathering so needed something special. We also had a new member who seems so very nice and really got in the spirit of the group by bowing when we met. I like that! It ended up that we were there for 2 hours but weren't too noisy so there was no problem. Apparently the manager on duty is the son of one of our group so that helped.

Mention was made of hats on for $10 at Sears so Audry and I ended up going over. They were red mellon with a black or purple ribbon and bow around the brim. Figured we could add our own decoration either with or without the band to make them look different. Also I bought 2 bathing suits on sale for under $20 each. They keep well and I will probably need them before the summer.

Son called while I was taking Audry home asking how long the luncheon would be. I don't know why 4 o'clock seemed unusual for the end of a luncheon but apparently he was home and wanted the car. I thought he was off at 4:30 so I hadn't been concerned about the car.

When I did make it home I heard from him as I had 2 bags with me and he doesn't want more "stuff" brought into the house. I never had to account to his Dad so don't know why he thinks I am going to account to or listen to him.

Did ask him to get me a memory stick when he was out. When he came home much later after doing his running around he did bring back a memory card reader and a memory card. Now I can get my files transferred onto my computer so I can add to them and manage them better. So my ideal computer setup is now a step closer. Just need access to the internet and I'll be all set.

Oh yes, he also bought home a new Ipod Notebook for himself and will not discuss the price with me. Kids!

3 comments:

Stephanie January 13, 2007 at 7:39 AM  

Sandra, just wanted to take a second and stop by and thank you for the cute keychain sock blocker! It's darling. I had a wonderful time in Kitchener the other night, thanks for being such a good hostess.

Anonymous,  January 14, 2007 at 6:11 PM  

Hi Mom.
Just to let you know I actually do read your blog (just not on a regular basis) pictures are great of the kids and I will send you Mandy's new haircut (a bob) if you send me the pictures from Xmas. Glad you like your rooms.
Talk soon
Andrea

flit January 15, 2007 at 8:15 PM  

now i'm jealous.... you have NEVER commented on mine :(

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations