Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Update

Got pictures added for my Christmas entry. Had to do them one at a time which is very slow and ties up the phone line longer. As if there were a lot of people waiting to call me!

Did get a call from the Chiro's office this morning to see when I wanted an appointment so had one today. Feel so much better since I have been missing them and then with no swimming and sleeping in a "different" bed, I certainly needed something. Spoke to Dr. Roberts about the surgery so will plan another appointment the week before the operation. Will see how I am feeling to decide for any afterwards.

Watched some Bowl games yesterday and got the fronts for 2 hedgehogs done. Would like to use up as much of the yarn as I can. Friend Bev talks about having Craft Sales or going to a market so figure she can always try to sell them for me.

She now has a house phone and internet so must get a listing of some sites for her. Will have to remember to add my own.

2 comments:

flit January 3, 2007 at 8:54 PM  

If you're looking for someplace to sell them, I happen to know someone that has a store!

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations