Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Afghan Knitting

Last year I made an afghan in blue for my Sis using the birthdates of family members and the Knitting Calendar that shows a different stitch for each day.

There was plenty of blue yarn left over so this year when I got a wedding invitation I decided to start another afghan. Only 6 in the new blended family and the wedding date so that should be easy. Once I decide how to make the divisions of course. Should there be one large one for the wedding date and 3 from each of the original families on each side? Should there be one completely across the top and bottom for the 2 parents and then 2 on each side for the children? Should there be a "parent" square across the wedding square and then their 2 children on the side? (Tried to draw a picture of the last but came nothing near what I wanted so you'll just have to guess at what I mean.)

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

And since I got the wedding invitation a week ago and the wedding is in two weeks, no it will not be finished in time. Have a year to get it done but would like to have it done by Christmas and have it settled in my mind in the next few weeks.

And while you are thinking it over, Have a look at these numbers: Worldometers

3 comments:

flit July 28, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I don't know about that one, but I do know someone that could use a glow in the dark afghan for her new attic LOL

flit July 28, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Wouldn't ross just LOVE that?!

flit July 29, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

you're missing a couple of blogs in your blogroll:

Tamara: My Public Me
Jess - Adventures in ECE

bad Grandma!! LOL

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations