Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Garden

Each year I try to take pictures of my garden so I can remember which things looked good that year. Also nice to look back on in the midst of winter.




This view is directly out the back yard looking East and was taken around 7PM on July 7, 2009.



Table and chair set several years old now and I like it as much as when I bought it. Nice place in the morning and evening.



Do like the coleus this year in the planter.




This is the view to the left of the one above. To the left of the fence is the gate into the yarn. To the right is the entrance to the garage.








Not sure how the plants will last in the "rock" planters but the largest was under $10 so worth a try and the smaller ones were bought last year.
















This is to the right of the first picture (sorry I got them reversed) and shows 2 of the large planters I bought 3 years ago. They are concrete but weren't treated so may not last too many more years.


The Swing set you can see a corner of folds down to make a 3/4 size bed and is my Son's favorite spot. He gets not enough use of it though this year.


Flit -- you may notice a few items that you provided. Sorry, I didn't get pictures of all of them.



























2 comments:

flit August 5, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

no upside down tomatoes this year? I keep meaning to ask

siteseer August 6, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

You have a very peaceful setting to enjoy. I enjoy my quiet spots too.

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations