Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Visiting Scrooge

As reported on Scrooge's blog, I had a visit with him over the weekend. I very much enjoyed it and got a big kick out of him. Thought I would share some pictures of him.


I have had both hips replaced so it astounds me that he can sit like this.











Guard dog at work. Making sure that the bacon toast doesn't go anywhere without him knowing about it. If it moves, he prefers that he gets it.














Checking to make sure I was alright with the boat trip. He was very well behaved and very interested in what was going on.





There was a boat up ahead that interested him. He is turning into quite the boater.

2 comments:

flit June 16, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

Scrooge thinks you (or I) should change your comment settings so that he could comment himself!

flit June 16, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

AND he is sulking cuz you did not comment on his gather pictures.

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations