Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hands Free

Went up for a brief visit tonight with more books for Bev.

Found her with no needle in the back of her hand so that makes it much easier for moving her hands.  Still has two needles in the one arm near her inside of the elbow and the feeding tube so things are improving.  Hoping for the staples to come out tomorrow.

Best news is that she was feeling hungry!  First time she has been really interested in food other than saying she wants Red Lobster when she is feeling much better.  Not really the same as actually wanting food NOW.

And I learned something new about hospital visitors -- pets are allowed.  Not in the rooms but in the waiting rooms that are immediately across from the elevators.  Now wouldn't Kali and Aswell like that idea!  (Those are my eldest daughter's dogs and you can follow their antics on her blog.)

Took a pattern up to show her and we decided it was a good one for my next project and all the suggested changes I propose.  Maybe one day I'll find my camera and take some pictures.  Was glad to have her input.  Now to go knit for awhile as I don't knit when I am with her for some strange reason.

Hope this is the start of a good week for everyone.

1 comments:

Kali and Aswell July 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM  

We will liked to come see Bev! But She do sayed not today!

Too bad!

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations