Thursday, April 30, 2015

Seven Sleeps - April 30

I said a lot of decisions had been made about what to pack.



I get half of the bed as you can see.  Just have to take the time and sort the actual items I want and decide if I should take more pants than skirts.  Had all skirts but may reconsider.
And no the plaid blanket isn't coming although I might really like to have it.







And found out today my suitcase can't be used as a carry-on because the wheels put it outside the allowed limits.  Not fun! 


The one on the left is my suitcase I want to use and the one on the right is the one I use all the time for my swimming.  Left is much deeper and better pockets so it should work fine.  They do recommend packing half-and-half when two people travelling.  Just in case one suitcase goes missing.  So some of my things will be in Andrea's suitcase.  It doesn't really mean I have to put half of her things in mine, does it?
Just hope my memory improves.  Went over to the Currency Exchange to get some Euros and Swiss Francs.  Really helps is you take your Canadian money with you.  So had to come home and get my money.  Now just to decide how I am going to carry the money and sort it out from each other.  Knew there was a reason I have so many wallets and change purses.

1 comments:

flit May 3, 2015 at 2:06 PM  

Ross likes to leave his wallet at home too for some reason; maybe so he doesn't have to actually do any shopping? Real pain when he needs gas though!

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations